Friday, May 24, 2013

Too many to choose from . . .

Perfumes, Perfumes, Perfumes . . what are your favourites?

Hey guys, so I thought I'd do a post on my recent top 5 perfume favourites just because I want too . . & I'd also be interested in knowing what are yours, so feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you like to smell like! 

MY TOP 5 PERFUMES THUS FAR:

1. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (my ABSOLUTE favourite). The scent is amazing and not to mention the bottle! 100ml bottle for $165 purchased from Myer
2. Chanel Chance Eu Tendre (the pink one). My first ever, Chanel perfume and it smells really nice & fresh. This is the 100ml bottle which retails for $180, also purchased from Myer
3. Vera Wang's LOVESTRUCK. Now as if this perfume wouldn't get your attention! I mean, look at that bottle, it's a work of art . . .hahaha. . . but honestly it's so pretty, which contributed to why I wanted it in the first place, but this smells amazing too . . .nice & sweet! I'm not too sure how much this was because my boyfriend bought this for me, but this is the 100ml bottle 
4. Britney Spears FANTASY, also in the 100ml bottle, but I'm also not sure how much this is because the boyfriend also purchased this for me! It's one of the two Britney Spears' perfume I like (the other is BELIEVE). Some people might think it's too sickly sweet but I LOVE it & the longevity is awesome
5. LUCKY LAST - Beyonce's HEAT. Now this is a recent discovery, which I only received a few months ago as a gift from my boyfriend too, so again not too sure on price. 100ml bottle and it too smells amazing & sweet, but not too strong, it's just right! 

NOW DO TELL ME WHAT YOUR TOP 5 FAVOURITE PERFUMES ARE OR give me a few suggestions on similar perfume scents to my favourites....

Love you guys

xoxo

disclaimer: all photos are my own 










No comments:

Post a Comment