Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dry Shampoo "Batiste"

Since Chemist Warehouse was still having their 1/2 price sale on their items, I decided to drop by after work yesterday afternoon. I've been watching a lot of beauty guru's rave about dry shampoos and the main brand I've heard them review about is the Batiste Dry Shampoos. After contemplating on whether or not I should purchase it, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it a go. At first I was a bit sceptical on the idea of dry shampoos, but I've watched many reviews and the difference I've noticed in other people's before and afters definitely sold me. Therefore I took advantage of Chemist Warehouses' 1/2 price sale. In stores the Batiste Dry Shampoos retail for AUS$9.95 and I purchased it for AUS$4.99.

As far as I can recall, they have about 8 fragrances to choose from and to view their range click here. I originally wanted to purchase the "Dark & Deep Brown" shampoo, which has the brown tint so that it blends with my hair colour, however Chemist Warehouse did not stock that, which is why I purchased the "Tropical" shampoo, which is suppose to smell like coconut and all exotic like. I can personally smell the coconut but it has that artificial scent, which I don't like very much. I honestly thought that it was going to have a fruity sort of scent to it. 

All bottles come in a 150ml cannister, however I've seen the "Blush" shampoo come in a 50ml, which is great for travel (not too sure if the other scents come in the travel size). I'm not going to review this product as of yet just because I haven't owned it for a long time in order to review it's performance. I'm hoping this product will give me that "I showered today" look for a couple days until I hold off wetting my hair. I also hope that it doesn't dry out and leave white visible "dandruff" like specs in my hair (which I've heard it actually do). 
Batiste Dry Shampoo in "Tropical"
View of the back of the bottle displays directions of use
 It claims to give
- clean hair and fresh hair full of 
- body and texture  
So,

Have you tried other Bastiste Dry Shampoos before? Do you like it? Tried other brands before? What other brands should I try? Leave me a comment and let me know if you like it or not OR if you've tried better!

Til next time guys

Takecare

disclaimer: all photos are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment