Sunday, May 26, 2013

BARDOT HAUL & a ZARA gift

When two of my closest mates went to Macquarie Shopping Centre we did a little bit of shopping at Bardot and thought I'd show you what I picked up. Looking at the items now, I just realised that they all fall in the neutral category . . . seriously, they're all black! So much for adding colour to my wardrobe. Anyways I hope you enjoy my haul . . . definitely check out Bardot because they seem to always have sales.
Assasin Cardi AUS$89.95 (front on picture: displays the waterfall collar front and the contrast in material)
A little close up of the material, black and white freckled polyester
A close up of the leather look full length sleeve



Asher Stripe Cardi $89.95 (front shows the contrast stripes and its large drape collar)
Just a close up of the material and the contrast stripes
Leatherette Racer Peplum $79.95 BUT i picked it up on sale for $40
A close up of the contrast in material
Forgot the name of this top and I can't seem to find it on the Bardot website but it's just a plain simple racer back tank top with a waterfall style hemline. Picked this up on sale for $30 and I think it was originally $49.95
A close up of the material, it's quite a thin material, which I think will be best for layering up your outfit
My went went to visit her sister (my aunty) in Melbourne a few days ago and she came back with a little gift from ZARA and here it is (just in time for winter! I can' wait to style this cosy woolly cardigan)
Not too sure what the style name of the cardigan is (apologies). This is what the cardigan looks like with the buttons closed. The price tag was still attached when I received it and from memory I think it retails for about $89.95, which is such a steal for a warm woolen cardigan.
What the cardigan looks like with it open
This post looks really sad, just because the of the lack of colour! That's okay though because the clothing items are awesome and they all fit so well. I can't wait t style these items and put together outfits to mix and match. I hope you guys enjoyed this little haul and definitely check out your nearest Bardot store to browse through their sale items and Winter stock items. 

Love you guys

xoxo

disclaimer: all photos are my own










No comments:

Post a Comment