Saturday, May 25, 2013

every girl needs a blue box

Hey bloggers! So I've recently been on a major hunt for the perfect infinity ring and I have found the most gorgeous infinity ring but it is just too damn expensive (well for me anyways). I was browsing on the Tiffany & Co website late last night and I came across the ring, and to my astonishment I yelled out "Babe!!! I found the ring!" Hahahahaa I was soooo excited and I couldn't contain myself! However the price brought down that excitement right down! So here's the ring (it may not look all that to some people, but I love it, it's nice and simple and it 'll match one of my tattoos
Photo credits to: pinterest.com
 This ring is called the "Tiffany Infinity Ring" in platinum with diamonds! I really want this so bad, but it retails for AUS$3,100. If only I had that money and more to spare! . . . I mean don't we all!


While I was browsing the Tiffany & Co. website I also came across this gorgeous butterfly ring and if you know me well enough, then you would know that I love butterflies ever since I watch "A Walk to Remember" and also because Mariah Carey loves butterflies too. I've seen many butterfly rings before but this one is perfect!

Photo credits to: www.polyvore.com 

 This ring is called the "Tiffany Enchanted Butterfly Ring" in platinum with diamonds. However again, the pricetag is just crazy! This retails for AUS$3,250. It is absolutely stunning and the size of the butterfly is just perfect and what I've been looking for.
Photo credits to: www.zmalfashion.com
What are your favourite finds on the Tiffany & Co. website? Any of you own anything Tiffany & Co.? Do share!

Love you guys,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment