Monday, November 21, 2011

NAIL it

Hey beautiful people!

Back again! Sorry for the continuous posts, but since I've been gone for a really long time I decided to write up a few blogs to keep you guys entertained and I also wanted to share with you what I've recently hauled in!

Some time in October, I really wanted to purchase a few more nail polishes to add to my collection.
 Left to Right: Essie OPERA, China Glaze Crackle MESH BLACK, China Glaze AGENT LAVENDER, China Glaze III, Seche Vite FAST DRY TOP COAT and BYS TOP COAT

If you read one of my earlier posts, you guys would've known that I really wanted to purchase the Seche Vite fast dry top coat. I asked one of my closest friends and she told me to check out the Nail Salon warehouse we usually go to. So I asked my boyfriend to take me there and the first thing that I saw was the SECHE VITE for only $8. Now I've watched a lot of reviews on this top coat on youtube and have heard the cost of this nail varnish range between $20 - $30. So when I saw that it was only $8 I knew I had to grab it!

SO HAPPY I have this in my nail polish collection! A lot of my friends know that I'm quite impatient and I'm definitely impatient whilst waiting for my nail polish to dry. So this fast dry top coat is definitely a life saver for me. If you hate the fact that you accidentally smudge your nail polish whilst waiting for it to dry then definitely go a purchase this. If you guys live in Sydney and have heard of the suburb Bankstown, leave me a comment and I'll give you the address for the place I purchased this at.

 Swatch of III, AGENT LAVENDER & OPERA (no flash)
Swatch: III, AGENT LAVENDER & OPERA (with flash)

Prices:
Essie, Opera: $6
China Glaze, III: $6
China Glaze, Agent Lavender: $6
China Glaze Crackle, Mesh Black: $8
Seche Vite, fast dry top coat: $8
BYS, top coat: $3
I also bought another China Glaze nail polish for my Grandmother in the Philippines but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it.

Again, if you guys live in Sydney (near Bankstown), leave me a comment and I'll leave the address for you.

Hope you guys enjoy!

dearestjoy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment