Sunday, June 30, 2013

When I was a little girl

SO, I don't know if you guys remember (especially you asian girls), but when I was little my mum bought me these sandals that were made of some sort of rubber, which were I think called Jelly Sandals and OMG, I use to think they were the ugliest shoes ever! Anyways, recently I've been noticing that these sandals are making a comeback . . . like seriously they are! I first spotted them on instagram and thought "I've got to have these"

I asked the girl who had posted the picture of the sandals and she said they sold them at Windsor Smith for $20!!! What a freaking bargain aye!? So I knew I had to go and buy them. The first time I checked out Windsor Smith I had gone with my boyfriend, and he did not want me to get them and said they looked ridiculous and only "Asians" buy them! LOL (not being racist whatsoever - but I remember asian kids was the minority). I didn't end up buying them that time round but then my mates contacted me and asked if I wanted to do a bit of shopping the next coming week and obviously I said YES!

I told one of the two girls I went with about the sandals and she also wanted to buy them too. So we head straight to Windsor Smith, spent a really long time in their trying every single colour they had and contemplating which ones we should buy. The colours they had included, black, white, navy, red, clear glitter and clear brown glitter. If you want to check out the colours online click here

I ended up picking ONE in black and in a size 35. It fits perfectly well and honestly they are the MOST comfortable shoes I own (NO JOKE). These sandals are by the brand Lipstick and are called the "Fishermann". Now I know these won't be everyones cup of tea but I seriously think they would look cute with any sort of outfit! What do you think? Leave your comments below and let me know if you guys purchased these too!! AGAIN these were $20!!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh these are so cute! I lovelovelove jelly sandals! i found a pair of melissa wedge heels in a second hand shop the other day and they were absolutely STUNNING! but they were too small for my giant feet. :'(
    i definitely want to check these out now! is there a windsor smith store somewhere in Sydney? i'm kind of daft.. i've never heard of it before!
    ♥ Bec

    ReplyDelete